Centre for Military Studies’ Advisory Board is contributing with knowledge, insight, experience and networks within the centre’s field of research. The task of The Advisory Board’s members is to help assure the centre’s continued development, high quality of production and broad national and international networks. The Advisory Board is composed by 11 members with relevant experience and expertise.
The current 11 members are:
- Professor Mikkel Vedby Rasmussen, ph.d., chairman
- Head of Division Joachim Finkielman, Danish Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Lars-Bo Mørkholt, Defence Command Denmark
- Colonel Jacob Alexa, Defence Command Denmark
- Programme Manager Katarina Ammitzbøll, Peace Nexus Foundation, Geneve
- Senior researcer Nina Græger, ph.d., NUPI, Oslo
- Professor Magnus Petersson, The Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies
- Senior researcher Trine Flockhart, ph.d., Danish Institute for International Studies
- Associate professor Rosa Magnusdottir, ph.d., Department of Culture and Society, Aarhus University
- Executive Director Michael Ehrenreich, The Danish Foreign Policy Society
- Director of Market Development Jens Holst-Nielsen, The Confederation of Danish Industry
Read more about the CMS Advisory Board here (in Danish).